Friday 3 February 2012

A RUN IN WITH GOOGLE CHROME......

Goodness knows how many times in my life I have used the expression, "if it's not broken, don't  mend it!"
Computer systems ,for example, that work perfectly well day after day and fulfill all that we need  from them.
 But then up pops that message again which suggests that perhaps Blogger's new dashboard interface would be better. You click on to have a look, knowing pretty well that it will be the one that you looked at some time ago and rejected.  Only now when you do you can't get back to your old trusted favourite.
 The message YOUR BROWSER IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY BLOGGER etc...
 Even now as I write this I do not have  100%  of the new version: hence not blogging this week. It all seems to be some kind of conspiracy to cajole us into using Google Chrome as our browser.  Looks like I'll have to install Chrome but it will probably with the new interface.  
 Many changes to systems etc are indeed improvements but so often I think changes are made just to give the designers in their offices something to do.
 One consequence is that the blogs I follow aren't coming through to me; so I hope all is well with you guys.
One thing that is not changing at the m,oment is the training routine which seems to be taking the same shape each week at the moment. So today, Friday,  it's time to ask the old legs to  respond with a few faster miles.
 With the snowy conditions coming in from the east  I should be OK for a track or canal speed session but the longer run on Sunday  might be  a white one.

1 comment:

  1. Browser whoas are a pain aren't they. However, I do find accessing and updating my blog through google chrome a much better experience than internet explorer. I have both installed with no problems on either although some sites do work better with internet explorer. Have a good run Terry.

    ReplyDelete